NEW Review Rewards Program!
1) Members who sign up for a one or two year term can now earn $5.00 per qualifying outfitter review submitted at NextHunt, up to a maximum 40% discount or $15.00 per year off their renewal fee.
2) Each annual Member's Review Rewards will be automatically tracked on their My Account page, which is the page you see after logging in.
3) The $36.00 NextHunt Annual 1 year Membership program began in Sept. of 2011, all qualifying reviews submitted since September 1, 2011 will count towards the Review Rewards.
4) A qualifying review means one that meets all Terms and Conditions of the site.
5) NextHunt's Review Rewards are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Each year we provide our annual Members with an opportunity to win a fully guided hunt with a highly rated outfitter. Sorry 7 day trial, 1 month and 3 month trial Members aren't eligible to win.
March 2013: We're excited to announce that Member Scott Weston of Massachusetts won the 2013 mule deer & antelope combo hunt with Triple Three Outfitters of Buffalo, WY.
March 2012: We're excited to announce that Member Tom Davis of Utah won the 2012 Bowhunt at the Solitude Ranch in the Blackhills of Wyoming.
Manitoba Hunting Information
Manitoba is known as a top destination for avid waterfowl hunters. Huge flocks of ducks and geese can be found from the Arctic coast of Hudson Bay to the prairie potholes on the southern border of this Canadian province. There is no legal requirement for non-resident waterfowl hunters to use a guide, but many are available and a high percentage of non-Canadian hunters utilize them. In addition black bear, Canada moose and whitetails are hunted throughout the province.
Ohio Hunting Information
Ohio is best known for its trophy whitetail deer. In fact, the world record non-typical whitetail was harvested in Greene county by Mike Beatty in November 2001,
British Columbia Hunting Information
British Columbia is an excellent hunting destination that offers a wide variety of game species. Vast wilderness areas and pristine coastlines provide world class adventure hunting for those seeking that trip of a lifetime. BC is arguably best known for big coastal black bears, Canada moose, grizzly bear, mountain lion, Dall sheep and Stone sheep. Hunters can book a hunt with an outfitter and avoid the license drawing process common in most U.S. states.